Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ehid RIP

Today November 8, 2006, Ehid died from amoebiasis complication. We buried her in our backyard. I thought i will not cry. But i cried. This dog has touch our lives. He survive child birth, she is the runt of the litter. She survived an electricution. She survive a fall when my niece threw her.

We will miss her. I will miss her because whenever i am in the computer. She would be always in my lap. When i sleep she sleeps atop one pillow near my head. We will miss her.

She like to sleep on the lap of my late father. I remember when she was a pup my dad pick her up and put her down. She got into his commode. ha ha ha. I will miss her playing with Hector (a German Shepherd of Micheal Sia). I will miss his scratching on the door when ever she wants to sleep in the door. i will will her determination to suck on her mothers tits even when she is already an adult.

Goodbye Ehid. Welcome to dog heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home